Like a decadent dessert soufflé for your skin.
Our Restorative Night Cream combines 540+ skin-important proteins and peptides, lactic acid, “Botox in a Jar” acetyl hexapeptide 8 and a non-irritating form of retinol in a time-release formula that works in alignment with your circadian sleep cycle.
The soufflé-like texture immediately melts into your skin without a trace of heaviness. In the morning, your skin will look refined and rejuvenated.
With continued nightly use, you’ll find your skin looks plumper, more even-toned, firmer and smoother.
Bonus: Restorative Night Cream can be applied over prescription retinoid products to minimize the look of redness, irritation, and flaking these products often cause.
Who is Restorative Night Cream for?
Restorative Night Cream is ideal for those with fine lines, deeper wrinkles, dark spots and loss of firmness or definition.
- Corrects multiple signs of aging at once
- Restores skin’s bounce
- Diminishes the look of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Brightens discolorations and dark spots for an even-toned complexion
- Firms and remodels skin’s contours
- Boosts skin’s natural collagen production
Immediately, your skin will look more refined and smoother.
After 72 hours, your fine lines and deeper wrinkles will appear softer, as if plumped from within. Skin will feel bouncy and plush.*
After 30 days, dark spots and age spots appear visibly diminished. Wrinkles look smoother and your skin’s contours will look firmer.*
- Biotechnology-Sourced Platelet-Derived Growth Factors: Comprised of more than 540+ skin-important proteins and peptides, these growth factors have built-in shut-off mechanisms that focus solely on rejuvenating the look of the skin.
- Gogi berries: A beloved super food, gogi berries deliver an antioxidant punch to protect and soften the skin.
- Retinol: Retinol helps smooth the look of fine lines and diminish discolorations without irritation.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic acid helps speed cell renewal gently, leaving the surface of the skin smooth and young-looking.
- Acetyl hexapeptide 8: Commonly referred to as “Botox in a Jar,” Acetyl hexapeptide 8 is a clean peptide compound that helps reduce the look of expression lines and wrinkles.
How to Use:
After cleansing in the evening, use the enclosed spatula to collect a pea-sized amount (or less) of Restorative Night Cream depending on your skin’s needs. Massage cream between fingertips and gently apply to face and jawline in upward strokes for a soft finish that won't rub off on your pillow.
*Self-reported consumer results.