Gently smooth the look of wrinkles and brighten discolorations in the neck and décolleté with the only neck solution that gives visible results in as soon as 72 hours.
When you first started to notice the signs of aging in your skin, you may not have realized the toll time was taking on your neck and décolleté as well. These fragile areas are often neglected and difficult to improve since the skin is so much thinner and lacks the supporting musculature of the face.
But it’s not too late to have a supple neck that makes you want to reach for the statement necklaces and v-necks.
Our synergistic blend of Hyperactive Naturals™ including white tea extract and chicory root, leaves your delicate skin hydrated and smooth, with fewer wrinkles and less noticeable dark spots.
Our proprietary blend of peptides, botanicals, and proven skin smoothers makes Smoothing Neck Serum the only targeted neck treatment that gives you visible results in 72 hours.
Who is Smoothing Neck Serum for?
Smoothing Neck Serum is for anyone seeing horizontal lines, a loss of firmness, crepiness in the neck area or discolorations along the décolleté.
- Corrects multiple signs of aging in the neck and décolleté at once
- Boosts skin’s natural collagen production
- Smooths neck and décolleté, leaving it supple and soft
- Tightens and tones for a sculpted look
- Reduces the appearance of crepey skin
- Brightens the look of age spots and dark spots along décolleté
Immediately, your neck and décolleté will feel baby-soft.
After 72 hours, your neck will look tighter and smoother.*
After 30 days, your neck and décolleté will look sculpted, firm and even-toned. Wrinkles, loose skin and dark spots will appear significantly diminished.
- Acetyl hexapeptide 8: Acetyl hexapeptide 8 is a clean peptide compound that helps reduce expression lines and wrinkles around the neck and décolleté.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid helps speed cell renewal gently, leaving the surface of the skin smooth and young-looking.
- Alpha Arbutin: Alpha Arbutin brighten the skin. It’s safer and more effective than hydroquinone, which is unsuitable for dark skin tones and is banned in many countries due to carcinogenic concerns.
- Chicory Root Oligosaccharides: Chicory root mimics the collagen-boosting activity of retinol, leaving the skin looking firm and even.
- White Tea Extract: The high antioxidant levels in white tea naturally protect the skin from damage and preserve collagen and elastin, leaving skin looking firm and lineless.
Size: 30 ml/1 fl. oz.
How to Use:
Apply 2-3 pumps of Smoothing Neck Serum to fingertips and massage into your neck and décolleté with long, diagonal upward strokes using firm pressure. Watch our How To Video for the best results.
I have used Vertere Neck Serum for one full year now and will not stop. The name is appropriate. If you need to smooth out lines and crepey skin on your neck, this is the product!
I love this product and cannot be without it! I am 69 and my neck looks so much younger.
Thanks for taking a moment to review our Smoothing Neck Serum. We're so excited your neck is looking younger!
This is a amazing neck cream serum.. a must try .. it works ..
I’d been using the same Clinique skin care products I had used for 30 years, and my skin was getting deeper wrinkles – especially my neck. I knew I should probably switch to something else but I didn’t know what to use. My neck was a really bad shape. I had so much loose skin and deep wrinkles, it made me embarrassed to wear necklaces and necklines that would draw attention to it. I’m glad I found this serum, because my neck looked smoother and firmer after using it for three days. I kept using it twice a day and within a month, my neck looked incredible. I couldn’t believe it was actually my neck! It was smooth and tight – no more turkey neck. Best thing I’ve done for my skin
I have used the neck serum for around 9 months. I have never let myself run out!! It has ingredients that are very helpful & have used them for my face so, I was excited to try them on my neck. I noticed a difference almost immediately. I an 62 & have had an area in the center of my neck that is crepey and slightly loose. I no longer see the loose area and the crepey area is vastly improved. I won’t stop! Thanks Vertere!