The first ever lotion-to-serum cleanser that eliminates the need for double-cleansing and a separate toner and serum in one step. It gently brightens, purifies, soothes and hydrates every skin tone and type - and can be used as a Rapid Mask.
From fluffy, decadent lotion to silky smooth serum, your skin’s never felt anything so luxurious. Refining Treatment Cleanser is specially formulated to unclog pores from makeup, dirt, pollution, sunscreen, and debris without drying or irritating the skin. After rinsing, your face will be draped in a sheer, protective veil of serum.
Refining Treatment Cleanser is uniquely formulated to balance your skin’s moisture levels which reduces wrinkles and breakouts.
Hydrating, purifying, and brightening, Refining Treatment Cleanser is the perfect everyday cleanser to keep your skin feeling fresh, rejuvenated, and flawless. No double-cleansing, or separate toner or serum needed.
Who is Refining Treatment Cleanser for?
Refining Treatment Cleanser is ideal for all complexions.
- Unclogs pores of makeup, dirt, debris, pollution, and sunscreen
- Balances skin’s moisture levels
- Brightens skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves a lit-from-within glow
Immediately, you’ll see that your fine lines look blurred, your skin is hydrated and balanced, and you have a fresh dewy glow.
After 72 hours, you’ll see improved clarity, fine lines and wrinkles will look smoother and less visible, and your skin will feel supple and moisturized.*
After 30 days, your skin will look bright, clear, and toned. You’ll see significantly reduced fine lines and wrinkles.*
- 3.2% Lactic Acid: Lactic acid accelerates your skin cells’ natural renewal rate gently, giving your skin a fresh, youthful glow.
- Argan oil: A rich source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, argan oil is legendary for its ability to protect the skin from free radical damage and improve the appearance of acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- Baobab oil: Obtained from trees with a 6,000-year lifespan, baobab oil helps improve skin’s elasticity and encourages skin cell regeneration without clogging pores.
- Burdock root extract: This uncommon root extract soothes the skin, relieving inflammation and leaving skin soft and calm.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): Found in green plants, MSM deeply penetrates the skin to moisturize, brighten and even the skin tone.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice: Aloe is widely celebrated as “the plant of immortality” in ancient cultures. It provides a rich source of skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and essential amino acid.
Size: 120 ml/4.2 fl. oz.
How to Use:
Because our Refining Treatment cleanser is the first ever lotion to serum cleanser, it’s very important to apply it to wet/damp skin. Massage 3 pumps of cleanser into your skin, using your fingertips or your favorite cleansing device. Once skin is rinsed, you’ll feel the serum’s slip on your skin. Pat your skin dry to ensure the serum remains on your skin. Use morning and evening.
*Self-reported consumer results.
I never got my order nobody has help me .
I'm such a fan of this cleanser since it creates a serum-like result on wet skin. Love saving steps when I can. Plus, I've had ridiculous and painful rosacea for a long time, and this cleanser (and the other products) not only made my skin FEEL better ... it makes my skin LOOK so much better too, which is nice after forever feeling self conscious about being so red / splotchy.
Amazing products! I have used them for years and it has made my face and neck in great condition.
Thanks for taking a moment to write a review! We're thrilled to help your skin look amazing! xoxo
This cleanser has made a huge difference in my skin. I used to use whatever cleanser I came across– didn�t think it mattered. It matters– trust me. My skin looks better after just cleansing my face with this. My skin tone is better– my face feels as soft as a baby’s you know what. My other skin care products perform MUCH better since I’ve been using this cleanser. Worth it
I saw results the next day– didn�t even have to wait 72 hours. After trying the travel size cleanser– I had to have the full size. I�m a senior and a trained aestitician– and have tried many skin care lines over the years. I�m very impressed with VERTERE.